Alamo Insiders Program Terms and Conditions
Please Read This Important Note: Effective May 22, 2011, the Alamo Insiders Program Master Rental Agreement and Program Rules and Conditions have been amended. The purpose of the amendment was to remove the Master Rental Agreement provisions in the Alamo Insiders Program. The privacy provisions have not been changed. Please review the amended terms and conditions, below, carefully.
1. This Alamo Insiders Program Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") consists of the following parts: (a) the Alamo Insiders Program Terms and Conditions as set forth in Section B below; and (b) Membership Benefits as set forth in Section C below.
2. Enrollment in the Alamo Insiders membership program constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions which are entered by each Alamo Insiders member individually and the subsidiaries of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.,as listed in Section A, Paragraph 6, below, or, in Canada, Alamo (Canada) Inc. ( "Alamo"). The membership benefits as described in Section C, below, are also available at all independent Alamo licensee locations located in United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
3. You agree to provide Alamo with true, current and accurate information, including name, and email address. You agree to notify Alamo if you change any of the information contained in your profile. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to notify Alamo of any such changes and Alamo is entitled to rely upon any information and all information provided by you and contained in your profile as being current and accurate.
4. Alamo may, from time to time, give you written notice of (a) changes to the Terms and Conditions, or (b) an Internet website address where the revised version of the Terms and Conditions can be found. You may also obtain a free copy of the latest version of the Terms and Conditions by calling 1-800-882-5266, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 6 p.m. EST. By using the Program, you agree to form a contractual relationship with Alamo using electronic means. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this Agreement and any notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Program ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive Communications in an electronic form. Electronic Communications may be delivered to the last electronic mail address on file with Alamo. All Communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in "writing," and to have been received no later than five (5) business days after dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the Communication. Although we reserve the right, but assume no obligation to provide, Communications in paper format to you using your most recent address on file with Alamo, you expressly agree that any notice due under this Agreement may be given in email form to the email address provided by you and on file with Alamo. Without limiting anything contained in this Section 4, you expressly agree that it is your sole responsibility to keep your email address current and up-to-date and that Alamo may reasonably assume that any email sent by Alamo to the email address on file will be received by you. Your consent to receive Communications electronically is valid until you revoke your consent by terminating your membership under this Program.
6. The subsidiaries of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. include the following: Enterprise Leasing Company of STL, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Georgia, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Florida, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of KS LLC; EAN Holdings, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Orlando, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Indianapolis, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Boston, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Denver, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Chicago, LLC; Enterprise RAC Company of Maryland, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Philadelphia, LLC; Enterprise RAC Company of Baltimore, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Minnesota, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Detroit, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Co of Norfolk/ Richmond, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Co of San Francisco, LLC; ELRAC, LLC; SNORAC, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Sacramento, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Los Angeles, LLC; Enterprise RAC Company of Cincinnati, LLC; CLERAC, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Pittsburgh, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Wisconsin, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of UT, LLC; CAMRAC, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Rhode Island, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company of Phoenix, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company- Southeast, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company- West, LLC; Enterprise Leasing Company- South Central, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of Tennessee, LLC; PENRAC, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company of KY, LLC; Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company - Midwest, LLC; Enterprise RAC Company of Montana/Wyoming, LLC; Vanguard Car Rental USA, LL
B. Alamo Insiders Program Terms and Conditions
1. Because of the nature of the services offered in the Program, you must be at least twenty-one (21) years old to enroll as a member (upon Alamo's acceptance of such enrollment, you are a "Member" of the Program.) If you are not twenty-one (21), you cannot enroll in the Program.
2. Program membership is free.
3. Program membership does not guarantee your ability to rent vehicles from Alamo. All Rentals remain subject and subordinate to availability, an Alamo's normal qualifications and rental conditions, and terms of the Rental Agreement.
4. Membership in the Program commences on the date of your enrollment ("Enrollment Date") and remains in effect until 11:59:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on December 31 of the same calendar year (the "Initial Term"). Thereafter, you shall be automatically re-enrolled in the Program (each a "Renewal") for subsequent 12 month terms (each a "Renewal Term," and together with the Initial Term, the "Term") at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on January 1 of the following calendar year (the "Renewal Date") provided you: (a) have completed at least one vehicle rental with an Alamo affiliate during the immediately preceding calendar year; and (b) you have not requested that Alamo terminate your enrollment in the Program prior to the applicable Renewal Date. Each Renewal shall be subject to the Alamo Insiders Rules posted at www.alamo.com of the applicable Renewal Date. It is the responsibility of each individual Member to inspect the Alamo Insiders Rules prior to each Renewal Date and you hereby accept such responsibility and release Alamo from any responsibility or liability in connection therewith. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Alamo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to not renew any Member's enrollment in the Program or to terminate a Member's enrollment at any time for any reason. Such disqualification is effective when it is entered into the Alamo computer system, and Alamo shall provide notice to such terminated or non-renewed Member, in accordance with Section A, Paragraph 4, of the Terms and Conditions as set forth above.
5. Alamo reserves the right to terminate, restrict, suspend or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions and/or the Program benefits by notice to you in accordance with Section A, Paragraph 4, of the Terms and Conditions as set forth above. The Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. "Alamo Insiders," "Alamo Insiders Program," "Alamo" and all associated trademarks, logos and service marks, along with the contents, structure, and features of the Program are the exclusive property of Alamo and its various third party partners and nothing contained in the Terms and Conditions or by your enrollment or participation in the Program should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license, interest or right in or to any of the foregoing.
C. Alamo Insider Program Benefits
As a benefit of enrollment in the Program
1. Access to exclusive membership deals.
2. Members will not incur an additional fee if the rental vehicle is driven by an "Additional Authorized Driver" as defined in the rental agreement
3. Members may choose to earn frequent flyer miles from one of the many Alamo airline partners (each a "Frequent Flyer Program"). In the event that you enroll in a Frequent Flyer Program, you hereby authorize Alamo to collect a Frequent Flyer Program charge to recover all or a portion of the administrative and program costs associated with your participation in the applicable Frequent Flyer Program. You acknowledge and agree that you may also be subject to additional restrictions, charges, and rules imposed by each airline's own Frequent Flyer Program rules. A list of the Frequent Flyer Program charges collected by Alamo is available at www.alamo.com. The service charge may be in addition to any other fees or charges the airline may impose in connection with your use or redemption of any earned miles. You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with the rules, restrictions or terms and conditions imposed by an airline in connection with such airline's Frequent Flyer Program.