Add a little crunch and a lot of flavor to your family vacation with this simple, delicious travel snack recipe! It blends tangy spices (that aren’t too spicy for youngsters) and protein-packed chickpeas to give you a healthy, flavorful snack to pack in your carryon. Give it a try for your next trip!
Packable Snackables: Cheesy Herb Roasted Chickpeas
How to Make Cheesy Herb Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Dry chickpeas in between paper towels or a clean kitchen towel.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Transfer chickpeas to a baking sheet and roast 20 minutes or until golden.
- Pack in your carryon bag!