If you’re visiting a cooler climate, you’ll want to pack warm and cozy layers. But packing sweaters and ski pants in your suitcase may be challenging. We have a solution. Save space with this clever packing method using rollable compression bags and strategically placed socks and accessories.
Travel Packing Tips: How to Pack Winter Clothes
How to Pack Bulky Winter Clothes
What you’ll need:
- Long sleeved t-shirts
- Toiletry bag
- Compression bags
- First lay out your clothes and compression bags.
- Roll each bulky item into a compression bag before stacking it in the bottom of your suitcase.
Note: Bulkier items include sweaters, insulated jackets or even ski pants.
- Roll your other garments, like pants and t-shirts, to maximize space.
- Once your clothes are packed, add your toiletry bag on top. This will make it easily accessible during travel.
- Add cold weather accessories like your scarf, hat and gloves to inside pockets or find space between bulkier items.
- Zip and go!