For the International Cuisine Lover: Pomegranate on Main
For those craving cuisine with international flair, look no further than Pomegranate on Main. Located on Main Street, the tree-lined thoroughfare that bisects downtown Greenville, this restaurant offers up sumptuous Persian eats, in an airy dining room decorated with authentic Iranian art. Pomegranate on Main specializes in serving up traditional recipes made fresh daily, so be sure to try the hummus and flatbread, or the beef, lamb or chicken kabobs, which are cooked over an open flame on a two foot skewer. Whatever you choose, you’ll definitely enjoy this taste of the Middle East in the American South.
If the way to your heart is through your stomach, be sure to add Greenville to your travel list – you’ll absolutely love it!
Alamo COVID-19 FAQS
Is Alamo open during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak?
Yes. Alamo is an essential services provider that remains open to meet critical transportation and personal mobility needs.
How do I rent a vehicle from Alamo during the COVID-19 outbreak?
You can make reservations via our website or Alamo mobile app. To save time at the rental counter, you can check in online with your driver’s license information and rental confirmation number.
To streamline your rental experience further and enable you to safely practice social distancing when picking up your rental vehicle:
- You can skip the counter (for select locations) in advance after activating Online Check-In. Then, you can go straight to your car without visiting the counter or kiosk.
- Another option is Alamo’s Self-Service Kiosk at select locations. All you need to check in is your driver’s license and credit card. When you’re finished, just show your rental agreement and driver’s license at the exit booth before you hit the road.
What steps are being taken to clean the rental cars?
Clean vehicles have always been important to us, but at this moment in time, we know vehicle cleanliness is even more critical. Each rental vehicle is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with the Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading heath authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points including:
- Key / key fob
- Steering wheel
- Steering column
- Seat belts
- Center console
- Door interiors
- Door pockets
- Interior door handles
- Exterior door handles
- Seat pockets / seat surfaces
- Areas between seats & consoles
- Areas between seats & doorjambs
- Cupholders / compartments
- Instrument panel
- Accessory panel / touchscreen
- Rearview mirror / side mirrors
- Visors / visor mirrors
- Dashboard / vents
- Gear stick / gear shift
- Trunk release
- Among other high-touch areas
As part of the Complete Clean Pledge, we've also extended our already rigorous cleaning protocols to our shuttles and rental locations.
Read more COVID-19 FAQs.