Whether you’re looking for a tasty gift idea or bringing homemade cookies to share with faraway loved ones, you’ll want to make sure they arrive in one piece. Here’s a safe and stylish way to pack them.
Travel Packing Tips: How to Pack Cookies
How to Pack Homemade Cookies
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite cookie recipe
- Prepared cookie dough
- Measuring spoons
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack
- Wide-mouth mason jars
- Decorative ribbon
- Gift tags
- Ink pen
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your measuring spoons, measure out 1 tsp. dough balls and place them on your lined cookie sheet.
- Bake your cookies as directed by the recipe.
- Remove your cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Carefully place them in the wide-mouth jar.
Note: A 32oz. jar will hold about a dozen cookies
- Secure the lid and wrap the jar with decorative ribbon.
- Write the recipient’s name on the tag and secure it to the ribbon.
Pack your jar in your luggage by carefully placing it between bulky items, like sweaters, to insulate and protect during travel.