When it comes to packing your makeup, toting all those bottles, compacts and brushes can be messy—and take up a lot of space! Because your beauty routine goes wherever you do, use these clever hacks and space-saving techniques the next time you hit the road to maximize the space in your makeup bag.
Travel Packing Tips: How to Pack Your Makeup Bag
How to Pack Your Makeup Bag
What you’ll need:
- Makeup bag
- Eyeglass case
- Makeup brushes
- Makeup compacts
- Flat cotton pads
- Cotton balls
- Contact lens case
- Liquid foundation
- Empty medicine bottle
- Cotton swabs
- To protect your brushes, put them in an extra eyeglass case.
- Keep your compacts from breaking during travel by placing flat cotton pads inside.
- You can keep loose powders from spilling in your bag by putting a cotton ball inside the lid.
- To save space, add your liquid foundation or concealer to an empty contact lens case.
Note: You could also use this tip to store moisturizers, eye creams, or any liquid, but don’t forget to bring a clear plastic bag to store your liquids if you’re carrying on the bag instead of checking it in your luggage.
- Stow cotton swabs inside an empty medicine bottle.
- Zip your bag and go!