Already thinking about where to go for spring break? With so many destinations to choose from, narrowing down the best place to spring break can be a challenge. Answer these five simple quiz questions to identify your spring break style and where you should go this year.
When you think about spring break, which item are you most likely to pack?
- A good book (or three)
- Your favorite cozy sweater
- Your best yoga pants
- A fits-everything, take-anywhere messenger bag
- Trusty hiking boots
Do you prefer …
- Any drink that comes with a mini umbrella
- Hot chocolate
- Lemon herb tea
Which sound do you like the best?
- Waves crashing
- Mountain winds whistling
- Hustle and bustle
- Cascading waterfalls
Which of the following intrigues you the most …
- Sea creatures
- Healing energy
Which scene appeals most to you?
- Having your toes in the sand and fresh sea breeze in your hair
- Riding a gondola to a mountaintop and then racing your friends down the slope
- Driving through red stone canyons and stopping to picnic beneath the cliffs at sunset
- Watching your youngest throw a dime into a historic fountain
- Gazing into the night sky to see how many constellations you can spot
What type of spring breaker are you? Quiz Results:
If you answered mostly A’s, you’re Born to Beach.
If you answered mostly B’s, you’re an Alpine Adventurer.
If you answered mostly C’s, you’re a Serenity Seeker.
If you answered mostly D’s, you’re an Urban Explorer.
If you answered mostly E’s, you’re a Future Park Ranger.
Answer one of each letter? Then, you’re an All-Arounder. No matter where you choose to vacation, you’ll have an amazing time. Take a look at the spring break destinations below for ideas, and explore our travel guides for even more trip inspiration.