Online Check-In*required fields
Why should I check in?
Save time at the counter when you check in online. Just give a few details now, like your driver's license information and date of birth, and we will be ready when you arrive.
Online Check-In is available at all locations. "Skip the Counter" is available only at select airport locations.
How can I "Skip the Counter"?
Here's how it works:
- This optional service is offered at select locations in the Online Check-In process. Check if your location qualifies for "Skip the Counter."
- To "Skip the Counter," you will be required to confirm your protection options, agree to the Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions, and enter a valid credit card. (No charge is made until you return your vehicle.)
- When you "Skip the Counter," you don't need to visit the counter or kiosk. You can go straight to your car!
What do I need?
To check-in online:
- Your Alamo reservation number or Virgin Holidays booking reference
- The lead driver's first and last name
- The lead driver's license number
To "Skip the Counter", you need what's listed above and:
- The lead driver's credit card or debit card details
- A printer to print your rental agreement, this is required to complete the "Skip the Counter" process.
Please note that if you reserved a child seat or GPS navigation device, you can check-in, but you will need to collect your child seat or GPS from an Alamo representative before selecting your vehicle.
If you amend your booking prior to travel, the online check-in documentation will become void and you will need to check in again to reprint your documentation.