You can earn rewards for qualifying rentals with Alamo in:
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
What rentals might not qualify for rewards?
- Rentals using expired Promotional Codes.
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the promotion on your Frequent Traveler Program's website for additional details.
- Rentals where the Frequent Traveler Member ID does not match the name of the Primary Renter
- Rentals where the Frequent Traveler Member Number is not correct or valid for the program requested.
- Reservations booked via a 3rd party Travel Agency, Tour Company, or Online Travel Planner may not qualify.
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your package program for more details.
- Complimentary rentals do not qualify for mileage or point awards.
- Rentals already submitted for credit through another rewards program will not qualify.
- Rentals with contracted rates, such as corporate clients, are not eligible for frequent traveler rewards.
When will my miles post to my account?
- Miles post within 12 weeks following the end of your rental
- Bonus miles can take up to 12 weeks after the end of the promotion to post.
Am I able to request miles or point rewards after my rental is completed?
- Requests for rewards are permitted up to six months following the rental end date.
If I am missing my rewards, can Alamo help me?
- Yes! Please click on this link https://alamo.custhelp.com/app/retro_credit and complete the FF Claim Form. One of our Customer Service Representatives will review your request and submit it to our partner for processing.
If I have already submitted the FF Claim Form, when will my rewards post?
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your rewards to post.