What are my options for paying for the fuel? Will the rental come with a full tank of gas?
As a customer, you have a choice as to how you would like to pay for fuel.You will be provided with two options, both starting with a full tank of fuel in your vehicle at the time of rental.
Pay at the time of rental:
- This option allows a renter to pay for the full tank of gas at the time of rental and return the tank empty.
- No refunds will be given for unused gas.
- The total up front fuel charge reflected is an estimate based on current prices and the average tank size for the car class. This charge may change upon time of rental.
Pay upon return:
- This option allows a renter to return the vehicle with a full tank of gas or pay Alamo at the end of the rental for gas used but not replaced.
- Price per gallon / liter will be higher than local fuel prices.