Is there a special rate for government personnel?
Special rates are available for US federal government and military personnel traveling with official or TDY orders. These rates are available at airport-serving locations. Customer must show official orders or government-issued credit card.
Request Official government rate at time of booking to receive the below benefits. Rates are available for travel to all US and participating Canadian, Latin American and European locations.
- There is no cash deposit
- There is no additional driver fee
- There is no extra fee for drivers under 25
- CDW is included in rate
- For rentals in the United States and Canada, the minimum age for rental is 18 years old.
- For rentals in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, the minimum age for rental is 21 years old.
Government Official Contract ID: GOVBIZ
Government Rates - Personal Travel
Special rates are available for US federal government and military personnel traveling "without" official TDY orders. These rates are available at participating airport-serving locations in Canada, Latin America and Europe.
Request the personal government rate at time of booking.
Contract ID: GOVRNR
The below requirements must be met:
- Regular cash or credit card deposit required
- Normal rental requirements must be met
- Customer must show military/government I.D. for rate
- Family members with dependent identification are also eligible for leisure rates
- Minimum age to rent is 21
Government Rates Exceptions:
Military/Government Rates are not available in the following countries: Austria, Croatia, France, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Norway, Portugal, and Spain.