During this unprecedented time with the coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Alamo wants to make it easier for members of the military and U.S. government employees to rent for personal needs by reducing the age minimium for rentals through 5/31/2020. Valid military or U.S. government ID required.
- Available to Military and Government employees 18 – 24 years of age.
- Valid for all car classes included in the government and military rental program.
- Offer valid at U.S. locations only for car rentals reserved in advance.
- Standard driver and credit requirements apply, except for the minimum age per this offer.
- Valid military or government ID must be presented at the time of rental.
- Offer expires 5/31/2020.
One-way rentals are available as well. Click here to start a one-way reservation. Enter GOVRNR1 in the Contract ID section under discounts.