What is Roadside Assistance Protection?
Roadside Plus (RSP) (in CA: Roadside Assistance Protection)
If selected and paid for at the time of rental, Owner offers Roadside Plus, which provides 24/7 roadside assistance without additional charge. RSP includes:
- Replacement of lost keys (including remote entry devices)
- Towing (not related to an accident)
- Flat tire service (if no inflated spare is available, vehicle will be towed)
- Lockout service (if keys are locked inside the Vehicle)
- Fuel delivery service for up to 3 gallons (or equivalent liters) of fuel
RSP services are only available in the 50 United States and Canada. RSP IS VOID AND OF NO FORCE OR EFFECT IF AT THE TIME OF INCIDENT RENTER (OR ANY AAD) WERE USING THE VEHICLE IN VIOLATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OF THE ACTIONS THAT INVALIDATE DAMAGE WAIVER. In such cases, roadside assistance will be available, but standard charges will apply. ROADSIDE PLUS does not apply in Mexico. For roadside assistance call 1-800-803-4444.
Please note: Roadside Plus does not include replacement of lost keys or remote entry devices for rentals originating in California, Kansas, Nevada and New York