How to Make Custom Souvenir Magnets
- Travel mementos such as photos, maps, ticket stubs, coins, etc.
- Clear Glue
- Strong Adhesive Glue
- Glass Beads
- Trace a circle on the paper or photo you wish to cut out, using a glass bead as a stencil.
- Cut out the circle.
- Glue the circle cut-out to the back of the bead using the clear glue.
- Glue the bead assembly to a magnet, using the stronger adhesive glue and wait for it to set.
Simply glue a small magnet onto the memento (like a seashell or souvenir coin) with the strong adhesive glue and wait for it to set.
Take this craft to the next level by creating your own magnetic chalkboard! You can draw a map and mark where you’ve been, keep track of upcoming vacations, or even make a bucket list of dream getaways!
- Either buy a magnetic chalkboard or create one on your wall with magnetic chalkboard paint.
- Trace a map of your choice.
- Add your vacation bucket list and hang up your favorite vacation mementos with your new magnets.