Effective March 2, 2016, Alamo Rent A Car will be in the new Consolidated Rental Car Facility at the Oklahoma City Airport. There will be consolidated bus service from the terminal to the rental car facility. Follow the ground transportation signs, exit the terminal to the Shuttle Bus area. When you arrive at the Consolidated Car Rental Facility proceed to the Alamo counter located on the South side of the Car Rental Facility to have your rental agreement processed.
Car Rentals at Oklahoma City Airport (OKC)
Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport (OKC)
5201 S Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73119 US
Phone: (844)370-3136 Opens in new application
Email Us Opens in new application
|Mon - Fri||08:00AM - 11:59PM|
|Sat||08:00AM - 11:59PM|
|Sun||08:00AM - 11:59PM|
Save time at the counter when you check-in online. That way we'll have your driver information and preferences ready when you arrive at the counter. You'll be on the road - and on vacation - before you know it!
Skip the rental counter lines and check-in directly by using Alamo's touch-screen kiosk. Check-in using the kiosk and a receipt-sized rental agreement is printed. You'll be directed to your rental car on the lot. At the exit booth, show the booth agent your rental agreement and driver's license - and simply drive away.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE RETURNING ON OR AFTER March 2, 2016:
WE ARE MOVING! Returns will be made to our new Consolidated Rental Car Facility.
FROM INTERSTATE 40 EAST OR WEST:
• Take the Meridian exit #145
• Turn right and head south approximately 3 miles
• Continue straight through the signal at Newcastle Road and follow and turn right into the Consolidated Rental Facility
• Follow the signs for the Alamo Rental Car Return
FROM INTERSTATE 44 EAST OR WEST:
• Take the Highway 152 Airport Road exit #116B
• Continue westbound and take the Meridian Avenue Southbound exit
• Turn left onto Meridian and go approximately ½ mile
• Turn right and enter the Consolidated Rental Facility
• Follow the signs to the Alamo Rental Car Return
>See all Oklahoma car rental locations
Headed to Oklahoma City? Rent a car in OKC from Alamo, and you’ll have the keys to see the city and beyond.
Rental Car Classes in Oklahoma City
Choose from Alamo’s wide variety of rental car classes in OKC including: Economy, Compact, Full-Size, Midsize, Standard, Midsize SUV, Standard SUV, Premium, Luxury, Seven-Passenger Minivan, Standard Pickup, Full-Size SUV, Pickup and Premium Crossover.
Cheap Rental Car Rates in OKC
Find great deals on rental cars at Alamo’s Oklahoma City airport location and book today. Search for budget-friendly OKC rental cars on Alamo.com.
Not sure how to rent a car? Check out our step-by-step guide.
Is your schedule flexible? Update the date and time of your booking to search for the best OKC car rental rate. Prices vary by vehicle, date and availability. Please note that the pickup and return dates you enter into your reservation are factored into your rate. If you need to extend your return date or bring back your rental car early, rates could vary because your dates have changed.
Oklahoma City (OKC) Visitor Information
Arriving at Will Rogers World Airport
After you disembark your flight at OKC, exit the terminal and follow ground transportation signs for the rental car shuttle, which picks up regularly and will take you to the airport’s Consolidated Rental Car Facility (CONRAC). When you arrive, head to the Alamo counter on the south side.
Not flying directly into the OKC airport? Or are you ready to return your rental car? Follow these directions to Alamo at the Consolidated Rental Car Facility:
From Interstate 40 East or West:
- Take the Meridian Avenue exit 145
- Turn right and head south approximately 3 miles
- Continue straight through the signal at Newcastle Road and turn right into the Consolidated Rental Car Facility
From Interstate 44 East or West:
- Take the Highway 152 Airport Road exit 116B
- Continue west and take the Meridian Avenue southbound exit
- Turn left onto Meridian and go about a half-mile
- Turn right and enter the Consolidated Rental Car Facility
Alamo’s OKC airport location, 5201 S. Meridian Ave., is open from 8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily and can be reached by calling 844-370-3136. If you need assistance outside of these hours, please call 888-233-8749. Additional location services such as online check-in and self-service kiosks are available for drivers looking to rent a car in OKC.
- Online Check-In: Save time at the counter when you check in online. That way we’ll have your driver information and preferences ready when you arrive at the counter. You’ll be on the road — and on vacation — before you know it!
- Self-Service Kiosk: Skip the rental counter lines and check in directly by using Alamo’s touch-screen kiosk. Skip the line and check in using the kiosk. You’ll be directed to your rental car in the lot. At the exit booth, show the booth agent your rental agreement and driver’s license and simply drive away.
Why wait? Reserve and book your rental car today.
After you get your keys, buckle your seat belt, put your rental car in drive and cruise to these Oklahoma City attractions, which are all just a short drive from the airport.
Oklahoma City Zoological Park and Botanical Garden
Explore the elephants’ habitat, watch sea lion presentations at the Noble Aquatic Center and see more than 1,400 animals at the family-friendly Oklahoma City Zoological Park and Botanical Garden, located less than 20 miles northeast of the airport. If you’re traveling with little ones, pack a picnic lunch and then spend some time in the 2.5-acre Children’s Zoo, featuring monkeys, flamingos and more.
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
Drive about 10 miles northeast of the airport to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum. Take an interactive tour and learn the history behind the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The memorial museum pays tribute to those whose lives were lost or forever changed on April 19, 1995, and its exhibits educate visitors about the impact of violence.
National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
Get in touch with your inner cowboy as you come in close contact with the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s international collection of Western art and artifacts — from fine art and firearms to cowboy gear and interactive galleries about rodeo history. Drive 16 miles northeast of the airport to the museum, where you can park your rental car for free.